Measuring in at just barely larger than an 18650 battery, the Sanyo 20700C is a veritable electrical powerhouse. This high-amperage, high capacity battery cell utilizes a hybrid NCR chemistry composition for an ultra-reliable response and outstanding performance in single 20700 battery regulated devices.
Specifications of Sanyo NCR 20700 C Battery:
Style: Flat Top
Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
Continuous Discharge Rating: 30A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6v
Approximate Dimensions: 20.35mm x 70.3mm
Approximate Weight: 60.2g
- Fully charge before first use.
- A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurredWe are not responsible for any damage. caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
- Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above.
- Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases.
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Do not expose to heat.
- .Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred.
- Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries – use at your own risk.
- Batteries are sold individually.